The course delivery includes presentation of factual material, group and individual exercises for reflection on practice, review of sample care plans and risk assessments, group work re standards, values and implementation.
Summary of Key Headers:
• Why plan?
• Legal & Regulatory Framework Including: Care Act, MCA, Equality Act, Human Rights Act; CQC; and Safety & Quality regulations; Code of Conduct
• Approaches to Care & Support Planning: Strengths based approaches, person-centred values, content, effective support plans, use of resources, co-production
• Risk Assessment & Risk Enablement
• Good Practice in Risk Assessment & Support planning – including meaningful recording
• Quality Assurance including CQC requirements – what good and outstanding look like
• Quality Assurance Exercises
• Summary and Q&As
Date: Tuesday 25 June 2019
Venue: Ip-City Centre, 1 Bath Street, Ipswich, Suffolk IP2 8SD
Timings: 09:30 am – 4:30 pm
Cost: £25 per person (includes refreshments and lunch)
For further information and how to book your place, please see attached flyer