The exciting programme for St Elizabeth Hospice’s inaugural conference to celebrate its 30th anniversary will include:
• Chronic pain, are opiates the answer?
• Non-medical prescribing - do patients benefit?
• Withdrawal of NIV in Motor Neurone disease – translation into clinical practice
• Current research opportunities in palliative care
• Spiritual needs of palliative care patients – what can a clinician do?
• Transitional care - challenges and opportunities
• Is cannabis the answer to everything? Review of current evidence
Date: Wednesday 13 November 2019
Venue: The Ropes Room, Kesgrave Community Centre, Ipswich, Suffolk IP5 1JF
Timings: 09:30 am – 4.30pm
Cost: Early bird tickets are £35 per person (inc VAT) until 31 March. Normal price £42 per person (inc VAT)
For further information and booking details please see attached flyer