Fully Funded Training Courses for Health and Social Care Staff
- A1 Social Care Training is an established company that specialises delivering successful in work-based learning across many sectors, meeting the needs of local employers, colleges and the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP).
- We deliver Functional Skills, Health and Social Care Mandatory courses, Personal Development and Leadership as well as Sector Based Work Academies
- We have exceeded all expectations both in quality and quantity with all our assignments and are able to provide references as required.
- Due to our reputation locally for quality training, we have recently completed a very successful partnership with the funding providers in Hertfordshire to help local Care Home providers train their staff in a variety of subjects including Diabetes Awareness, First Aid, Moving & Positioning and Food Hygiene.
The funding available
- The funding organisation has asked us to do the same in the Suffolk area
- Funding available until March 2019
- Targeted to work with small to medium sized Care Providers to upskill their existing workforce
- Ideally suited to care providers who are in isolated or rural areas who struggle to send staff to external venues (all training can take place at providers premises or a location nearby)
- Also ideal for care providers who have received notice to improve form CQC
- Our priority sector is Health & Social Care.
- Employees must be over 17 to take part, have right to live and work in UK and delivery must take place in Suffolk.
For more information, please see attached flyer or visit our page for contact details
Please note, Care Development East do not recommend or endorse any of the training providers listed and, although we aim to keep the course information provided up-to-date, you should check details directly with the course provider.