Next Generation Ambassadors
Do you want to inspire the Next Generation?
Has there been someone in your past who has inspired your career choices? Could you be that person for the next generation? Being a Next Generation Ambassador can help develop your own confidence and skills, whilst building the profile of the organisation you work for.
How about becoming a Next Generation Ambassador?
If you are passionate about your work and want to encourage more people to explore Health and Social Care as a career, signing up to become a Next Generation Ambassador is a great place to start.
What does being a Next Generation Ambassador involve?
- Chances to visit local schools, colleges, universities and job centres to promote careers and opportunities in the Health & Social Care sectors.
- Develop and maintain partnerships across both the Health & Social Care sectors.
- A chance to share your experience, knowledge and expertise to inspire individuals of all ages and backgrounds.
- Help individuals make informed decisions about their futures, boosting recruitment & retention.
What are the benefits of being a Next Generation Ambassador?
- The opportunity to be flexible in how much time you can commit; it can be as little as taking a phone call!
- You receive excellent support and guidance from your Next Generation Coordinators.
- A chance to promote the sector as a whole whilst endorsing your own organisation.
- Meeting other Next Generation Ambassadors to share knowledge, network and share good practice with.
Interested in becoming a Next Generation Ambassador?
If you would like more information about becoming a Next Generation Ambassador you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01449 720 400