Better Security, Better Care is a National programme funded by NHSX.
Its overall aim is to help make sure adult social care providers have good data and cyber security in place by helping care providers to register on and complete the Data Security (DSPT), which demonstrates good practice in this area.
This workshop focuses on data security and will cover the following:
• Data breaches:
• What is a data breach? What is a ‘near miss’?
• What your plans should cover
• Physical security and paper records ‘on the move’
• Business continuity:
• ‘Data emergencies’ – what your plans should cover
• How to make sure your plans will work
CLICK HERE TO BOOK YOUR FREE PLACE