You are now able to access a range of sector-specific support on the topic of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), to find out how it affects your business and what you need to do to be compliant.
This is what’s on offer over the next 12 months:
• A free, full-day training session on November 22nd held at Ip-City, Ipswich. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Mini-audits of your business. These are available on a first come, first served basis.
• A dedicated, email helpline for GDPR enquiries at email@example.com
• COMING SOON. An easy read guide with sector-specific information.
• Feedback and frequently asked questions available online.
• Experts available to help at our masterclasses and workshops. Click here
These services are being delivered by Suffolk-based TDP Direct Marketing, whose key areas of experience are compliance and direct marketing data, supporting and helping organisations to de-risk their businesses.
Staff from TDP will be also be attending Care Development East masterclasses and workshops where they will be available to talk to you during the breaks and at the end of the sessions and answer your GDPR questions. Every month, TDP will give us feedback on your main concerns and GDPR issues and we’ll be reporting those FAQs on this page.
A reminder about our GDPR email helpline. It’s just for your GDPR questions but you will get a helpful response straight away. Send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any other queries, email email@example.com