This course, delivered by Insight2 Mental Health in TWO sessions, qualifies your employees as Mental Health First Aiders, giving them:
• An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
• Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of a range of mental health issues
• Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress using the Mental Health First Aid action plan
• Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
• Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support - whether through self-help resources, internal support such as EAP, or external sources such as their GP
• An understanding of how to keep themselves safe while performing their duties
• This is a face-to-face course being held in the Cardinal Suite at The Holiday Inn, London Road, Ipswich IP2 0UA. Please note some dates are at The Mix, Stowmarket, location is outlined when booking below.
• Refreshments and lunch are provided. Please advise any dietary requirements when you book.
• Free on-site parking.
YOU MUST REGISTER AND ATTEND BOTH SESSIONS TO RECEIVE YOUR CERTIFICATE.
Tickets are £12.50 each but this is fully refundable upon your attendance at the course.